An interview with Myoshia Boykin Anderson
Myoshia Boykin-Anderson had a really difficult life and upbringing, but she didn’t let that stop her from striving for a better future. Through grit, hard work, believing in herself and her own faith, she became a self-made businesswoman with no formal higher education or college degree.
In 1998, Myoshia @msmyoshia started her first company. She was able grow it to a multi-six figure operation before closing it in 2007. After taking the lessons learned from that experience, she launched her second company in 2009. Myoshia is now the award-winning founder and CEO of one of the leading IT Consulting companies in the country, AndTech Solutions, LLC. Over the past decade, under her leadership, her company has grown into a multi seven-figure consulting firm providing custom application development and technology services to some of the top U.S. companies and organizations.
In this interview she talks about:
– How she first became interested in learning about technology
– How she views everything as a win or a learn
– Her experiences in starting her first company and the lessons it taught her
– The difficulties she faced starting a company as a single mom
– The role her faith and outlook on life has played in pulling her through tough times
– Some of the lessons and mindset strategies she’s taught her kids.
Make sure to check out this inspiring episode.
You can find out more about Myoshia and her company AndTech LLC at https://andtechllc.com/