About Artist Laura Kelly
You’ve probably seen her designs and illustrations at some point because they are adorable and she’s been creating them for years. Laura Kelly is a licensed artist, author, designer, project maker and kindness leader. Through her endless abundance of creativity, she shares ways to spread kindness on purpose because she believes that kindness is contagious and that the world can always use more of it.
In this episode Laura Kelly discusses:
– How she started making a living with her art and illustrations
– The time she stopped drawing for years and the pivotal moment in her life when she began again.
– Tips for those wanting to make a living selling their art
– Why having a purpose and a message matters when selling one’s art
– How we can spread kindness each and everyday with simple acts that can uplift others.
Check out this episode to learn more. You can see more of her work at: https://meandmyinklings.com/
Laura Kelly’s Shop
You can check out her designs and work in her online shop here: http://shoplaurakelly.com/
You can also find her on social: