Brandy Hall and Shades of Green Permaculture
In this interview Brandy talks about her upbringing, education and what led her to study permaculture and start her own company. She also talks about:
- How studying contemplative education has helped her throughout her work
- Two major turning points in her life (one incredibly difficult one and one beautiful one)
- Her unconventional educational path that involved taking time off school for travel, farming and later enrolling in a Tibetan Buddhist-inspired non-sectarian university.
- How her role as a director of a non-profit led her to creating Shades of Green
- How having a supportive partner that shares home/life responsibilities has helped her in doing the impactful work that she does
…And much more.
Tune into this episode to learn more about this inspiring mama. You can learn more about her company Shades of Green here: https://shadesofgreenpermaculture.com/
Also, check out Project Drawdown a non-profit Brandy mentioned that focuses on work that helps greenhouse gas emissions decline: https://www.drawdown.org/