- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F (which is about 176 degrees C) and grease a 9 x 5 inch bread loaf pan.
- In a large mixing bowl mix the oil and honey together, preferably with a mixer, but you could use a spoon. (Note: to make sure most of the ingredients go into the batter use a pyrex glass measuring cup and add the oil to the batter first, then without washing it add the honey to the same glass measuring cup…that way when you pour it in, almost all of it will slide out into the batter with most of the remaining oil. This prevents the honey from sticking to the glass.)
- Next add the eggs and thoroughly mix
- Mash the bananas with a fork on a large plate and add to batter
- Stir the vanilla and bananas into the batter
- Add the salt, cinnamon and the flour and mix.
- Add the baking soda to a small bowl or cup containing the hot water
- Add the baking powder to the mix
- Fold the blueberries and chocolate chips in and mix.
Would you like to save or share this recipe on Pinterest? Feel free to Pin this image —->>