An interview with Amanda Muse
Finding other moms that can relate to life with kids and raising a family is always nice. Knowing a mom that shares the highs and lows of parenting in an authentic way online through YouTube can be really helpful. Amanda Muse does just that.
Amanda @amandamuse started her YouTube channel “AmandaMuse” to document her journey into motherhood with her two children, and connect with women around the world on a similar path. As one of YouTube’s original Mom’s, Amanda has created an engaged community online.
In this interview she discusses:
– How she got started on YouTube
– Her birth stories and what it was like living in Malaysia
– How she deals with trolls online
– When she knew YouTube and her work online would become a viable income source
– Setting boundaries on what to share
– The benefits of scheduling time together with one’s spouse and how she does despite the pandemic
– The need for moms to prioritize self-care during this time
In addition to her YouTube channel, You can find her online on Instagram at: @amandamuse