An interview with Julie Ciardi
Ditching a high paying career and downsizing isn’t something a ton of people do, but today’s podcast guest Julie Ciardi @julieciardi is a mom of three who did just that. Despite the uncertainty, she left a high paying job at a Fortune 500 company so she could start working for herself as an entrepreneur and move up in a career that matched her own passions. Today, she helps other women build side-hustles that align with what they want to do.
In this episode she talks about:
– The top three tips moms need to know about in order to start their own side hustle
– How she took 9 months off to be with her baby, when she was still working for a company in an high level position, when the average time off was 3 months or less.
– How she was even promoted at the same company, despite working on her own terms and leaving a meeting to be at her kid’s soccer practice.
– What led her to starting her entrepreneurial journey
– Why she wanted to focus on helping women build side hustles they’re passionate about.
Make sure to tune into this episode.