- Cut the bananas into 1/4 of an inch pieces and place them on a cookie sheet (that you’ve either greased earlier with your preferred cooking oil or instead place parchment paper on the cookie sheet and place the round banana pieces on them)
- Place the bananas with the cookie sheet in the freezer, until frozen (could be a couple hours, or you could leave them overnight)
- Wash and place raspberries in the freezer (in a freezer safe reusable container) or purchased pre-washed an frozen raspberries
- Place the frozen raspberries and bananas (1/2 cup at a time) in the high powered blender or food processor and pulse, then blend until smooth and creamy.
- Empty ice cream into bowls and the rest into freezer safe reusable containers
2 Ingredient Banana Raspberry Ice Cream
Copyright © 2018 Insider Mom Blog